Thursday, August 12, 2010

Update on My Blog Learning Experience

Well I have finally made it back to Brockwood.
I keep having brief conversations with Geoff my co blogger,we really in my view now need to set some time aside to progress the whole function of this blog and social media in general.
I have learnt so much about the functions of blogs and I really now want to see this thing become a huge success.
The latest problem we have encountered is the settings on the computers this had somehow been changed so that access was restricted,luckily Geoff managed to find his way round the problem.I am due to attend a two day learning event on authoring via the learning pool this I hope will help me to gain a further understanding of the process of social media and e-learning.When I have attended this event I hope to be publishing e-learning events etc.I will keep the blog updated on my progress.
Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've got anything to say about the above use this comments box. Anyone is allowed to post comments. It might take time for them to appear.