Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Authoring for e-learning

Well I completed the authoring training for e-learning,very interesting but difficult at times for someone of my limited word processing skills.
What I have found is that downloading the authoring tool to my personal computer at home has made the whole thing a lot clearer.
I have made the time at home to "play" with the system,tried different things and generally become more comfortable with the notions and ideas of putting things together.I am now part way through completing a package for food hygiene training.
The whole e-learning/social media world at Brockwood seems to gathering some momentum at present,which I feel is good.
I will keep this blog updated on my progress.
Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've got anything to say about the above use this comments box. Anyone is allowed to post comments. It might take time for them to appear.