Friday, August 6, 2010

My Social Media Experience Update

Well after another very busy week I have finally made it to 5-40pm Friday evening.
This is my first chance this week to engage with our blog I am actually doing this from home because work is so busy at present.
This raises a very interesting question in relation to the use of social media if we are to engage fully with this new venture we will need to carefully consider the allocation of time to ensure that posts on the blog are moderated in timely fashion and questions raised are also dealt with in an appropriate time scale.
I have briefly mentioned the use of the blog with colleagues in social care management today(6/8/2010)and they appear to be very enthusiastic about the whole social media notion.
I think the time is close when we need to carefully consider our next steps,I don,t want us to fail in this venture due to lack of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've got anything to say about the above use this comments box. Anyone is allowed to post comments. It might take time for them to appear.