Thursday, August 19, 2010

Authoring e-learning

Well I have just completed two days of learning on how to author and publish e-learning.
Very interesting course but also very heavy.What it clearly illustrated was that e-learning is no quick fix,it takes time to produce,check and then consider how its going to be published etc.
In the whole aspect of social media/e-learning what I am learning is that it is a very complicated area and one that is far more in depth than I ever considered it to be.
The social media site appears to have become a little becalmed at present,we need to get people contributing,any thoughts on how are more than welcome..
Peter

1 comment:

  1. Peter and I have talked (in real space) about this before and I had an idea.
    Well I thought we could use a classic marketing tactic.
    Here's the free 'I Heart Brockwood' T-Shirt offer.

    Click me for your Free T-Shirt

    ReplyDelete

If you've got anything to say about the above use this comments box. Anyone is allowed to post comments. It might take time for them to appear.