Monday, July 26, 2010

Social Media My Journey

Hi,
Well Geoff is really encouraging me to engage wholeheartedly with social media.
What have I learnt,social media is not as straightforward as I thought there appears to be many protocols and such things to abide by.I accept that they are there to provide protection in the huge world of the internet,but I do find it confusing.
I have learnt how to post items to the blog,fairly obvious because I am using it.We need to try now and push the blog into a wider audience.
My vision is to a have social media function where all workers in health and social care can join discussions ask questions and generally interact with our social media,
Peter

1 comment:

  1. hello peter
    I've some news on protocols for E-safety that we could use. They come from our local Safeguarding Children Board and are endorsed by the councils E-Safety Officer and have some connection to BECTA.
    I'll post more details soon.

    ReplyDelete

If you've got anything to say about the above use this comments box. Anyone is allowed to post comments. It might take time for them to appear.