Monday, September 13, 2010

Social Bookmarking


It's time Brockwood had a place to store all those great links that we find.
I've talked about Social Bookmarking so have a look there if you want some detail.
(I've tagged the post with Social_Bookmarking to make it easy)


I tried creating a Talkbrockwood account but it didn't make sense.

I looked at StumbledOn

But I didn't understand it.

(Some one should try Digg and report back)
I've used Delicious for a while now but it's my personal non-Council account.
Eventually I'll share some link that is of no use to us in our jobs.
(Association of Backyard Metal Casters anyone?)
Or I'll share something which I should 'coz it's offensive/illegal/scary/fattening etc.
(Don't click this link whatever you do)

So I've created a Delicious account for geoff.power@sheffield.gov.uk .
I've exported my personal one and imported it into the work one.
So there is lots of e-learning, education and evaluation stuff already there.

So here it is

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've got anything to say about the above use this comments box. Anyone is allowed to post comments. It might take time for them to appear.